2006-04-27

Prayer vigil update


"I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."
(Philippians 1:3-6)

Kudos to those of you who stepped up to the plate and signed up for the prayer vigil for the Kanawha Valley Women's Walk to Emmaus #58. Less than 48 hours after the call went out for people to sign up for a 30-minute slot, all of them are filled.

Praise God for that ... and praise God for you.

Short post today. Work has been very, very busy these past few days, sapping both my desire to post and my time to do so. I'm looking forward to a weekend helping serve the women's walk to boost my spiritual energy. It always does.

Again, thanks to everyone who helped out, especially those from out of state who responded in force to an e-mail from a stranger. May God truly bless you ... you'll certainly be in my prayers.

Want to know Christ? Click the link on your right called "How do I become a Christian," read Romans 10:9,10 in the Bible or send me an e-mail.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great site! I'm looking forward to reading more.