2006-05-01

Just passin' thru ...


"This world is not my home,
I'm just a-passin' thru.

My treasures are laid up
Somewhere beyond the blue ..."

There's an old hymn for you ... with any luck, you have it stuck in your head for the next couple of hours.

Short post ... I'm quite literally just passing through here, on the way to bed. But I thought I wouldn't post something at my own peril. After all, I don't want to give the two or three people who read this thing the idea that I'm not a regular blogger. More tomorrow, I (hopefully) promise.

Got my first comment the other day. That's much appreciated. Ya'll come back now, you hear?

Today's cross? That's from a storm drain just down the street from my house in good ol' Charleston, West Virginia.

(Sorry about the Southern drawl coming through the grammar today ... I'm feeling very West Virginian this evening.)

Thanks for visiting. God bless ...

Want to know Jesus? Click on the link "How do I become a Christian?" read Romans 10:9,10 in the Bible or send me an e-mail.

0 comments: