2006-04-20

As you can see ...

... the site has been revamped. I'm very, very pleased with the new look. I hope you are as well.

I just discovered, the last month or so, Discipleship Journal. It's a wonderful magazine. I've not researched the website enough to know how much free content there is, but the magazine itself is well worth checking out. Get a sample issue from your local newstand, and you'll see what I mean. I'm absoutely hooked.

The picture project is going well ... I've included a few samples on this post.

The first one here is from St. Marks United Methodist Church in downtown Charleston, W.Va. It's part of their Easter decorations.

Cross No. 2 is on the door of the American Lung Association of West Virginia's front door, also in dowtown Charleston

Here's yet another downtown cross ... I think this is Shrewsberry Street, near Capitol Market.

"I am leaving you with a gift--peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give isn't like the peace the world gives. So don't be troubled or afraid."

(John 14:27)

Want to know Jesus? Read Romans 10:9,10, click on the link to your right called "How to be a Christian" or e-mail me.

0 comments: