2006-05-22

A new project ...


The cross of Christ is pervasive.

You can find it anywhere -- on the manicured front lawns of Presbyterian churches, in cracks on a sidewalk, on the way a fence post lines up just right. It may not be intentional (at least by man), but the cross is everywhere. Pay attention and you'll see what I mean.

To that end, one of the reasons I started this blog was to post pictures of crosses I've "found" in traveling about and then posting them here. But, as it turns out, I've felt led to write more about other things on this blog and that's taken away from it a little bit.

That's why I've decided to start a new, different blog. There will be few words -- I'll limit the text to captions describing time and place. Instead, the cross of Christ will do the talking. It's a photoblog, where I'll post the pictures I've taken with my handy-dandy Canon Powershot. I have dozens of them already ... and find more everyday.

So please mosey on over to The Cross Project and take a look. I hope you'll like it.

(Just dont' forget about this blog, either).

0 comments: