2008-06-05

Two great links for a Thursday...

As always, Oswald Chambers' My Utmost for His Highest is fantastic today. But today's spoke to me in a very special way.

(By the way...if you are reading this on a day other than Thursday, June 5, know that RBC Ministries updates the URL each day to reflect that day's devo. So, if you want to read the specific devo I mentioned, you'll have to go through archives to find the right one. But, really, you can't go wrong with Oswald Chambers. Any day is a good one. IN fact, you should just buy a copy for your personal use if you haven't already.)

Also, I came across this blog, which is promoting a summer New Testament reading plan. Not a bad idea. Print the PDF, stick it in your favorite reading Bible and go for it.



I welcome all comments. Feel free to comment on-page, or e-mail feedback to CandidChristian@gmail.com.


0 comments: