2008-04-30

Multi-Media Monday (on a Wednesday)

If you're just joining the program, used to be I'd have a different theme for each day. Mondays were for audio and video (hence, Multi-Media Monday...I've always loved alliteration. Back in my newspaper days, I wrote, much to the consternation of my boss, the headline "Copper Crook Costs County Cash in Coal Crime"). On Tuesdays and Fridays I would posts original content, Wednesdays were for links and on Sundays I'd wrap up the week's spirituality news.

I said all of that because I'd like to get back to posting darn near every day, and I think getting back to thematic posts is the way to do it. Keeps it fresh and (hopefully) interesting. Of course, I've probably written this same post in the past, so take it for what it's worth.

In the meantime, check out this video of the cutest, smartest and most spiritual-minded two-and-a-half-year-old little girl in the world. And just because she's my daughter doesn't mean it's not true. It just means I'm not objective.

Grace and Peace...



I welcome all comments. E-mail feedback to CandidChristian@gmail.com.


0 comments: