2008-04-28

Manic Monday

CandidChristian.com ... helping people put off work since 2006. Yes, that's right--time for some links.

Major Religions Ranked by Number of Adherents
Did you know there are more followers of Rastafarianism in the United States than there are Scientologists? Me neither.

Early Christian Writings
Apocrypha, Gnostic gospels, writings from Ptolemy and Marcus Aurelius. We're not talking about the Word of God, but it's interesting enough.

Metaphysics
I loved philosophy class in college ... I just wish my mind worked that way and I could pontificate on humanity's great questions. Glad there are people to do it for me.

I Am a Zombie Filled with Love
Bizarre story. Why did I think it was great? (Spoiler: this is much, much more than a story about a zombie falling in love...if you think that's all it is, you're missing something.)

The Brick Testament
God's Word ... told in Legos.

Fun with Legos
Two Lego links in one post?

Have a great week. Talk to you soon.


I welcome all comments. E-mail feedback to CandidChristian@gmail.com.


0 comments: