2008-02-06

How Would Jesus Vote? (part five)



Our final candidate? It's MIKE HUCKABEE.

Mike Huckabee for President
(official site)

"My faith is my life - it defines me. My faith doesn't influence my decisions, it drives them. For example, when it comes to the environment, I believe in being a good steward of the earth. I don't separate my faith from my personal and professional lives. Real faith makes us humble and mindful, not of the faults of others, but of our own. It makes us less judgmental, as we see others with the same frailties we have. Faith gives us strength in the face of injustice and motivates us to do our best for 'the least of us.'"

The Issue: Faith and Politics
(Huckabee's official position statement)

Huckabee's Faith-Based Views Find Critics, Fans in Both Parties
(Washington Post)

Is Huckabee's Faith Too Strong for The White House
(Christian Post)

Mike Huckabee: Faith and Politics
(Religion & Ethics Newsweekly Q&A)

Is Huckabee Rapture Ready?
(The Huffington Post opinion piece)

Huckabee Claimed Jesus Supports Death Penalty
(Think Progress)

CNN profile page

MSNBC profile page

Fox News profile page

0 comments: