2008-07-31

Pick a Sermon, Any Sermon

I've been asked to fill in for my pastor and give a "sermon" during Sunday morning services. I have a few ideas of my own, but I want to know what you think.

After posting a question for sermon ideas on Twitter the other day, I sorted through the responses and came up with this list. Vote for the one you like best. Of course, God reserves the right to nix any of these ideas--it is, after all, His call--but we may just find that all three of us agree.

(If I'm feeling especially brave, I may even post audio of the sermon here for Multi-Media Monday. We'll see...)

Vote and, please, offer any comments or suggestions. Heck, you may find you don't like any of these ideas, and that's OK, too. Have one of your own? Fill out the comment form.  

As always, Grace and Peace... 

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&BB_id=102386">Of the following, which should I use for a Sunday sermon?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash</a>






1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cast my vote because I am convinced that people need to be reminded all the time that God made them for a purpose, and the He loves them with a passionate love. That message never grows old.