2007-04-18

Links, links, more links

My church -- Agape Christian Fellowship in Charleston, W.Va. -- now has a website and a rudimentary pocast of Sunday sermons available. I say rudimentary because we're working to do a better job with it as soon as our technical expertise matches up with the vision. Here's hoping our heads are as big as our hearts.

You can visit the website here. It's a blogspot site for now, but it looks like we'll be moving to our own domain name in the near future. Stay tuned.

Speaking of local churches, a couple of larger churches in West Virginia have caught my eye, and both are related.

Chestnut Ridge Community Church in Morgantown, W.Va., is one of the fastest growing congregations in the state. Visit its website here.

The leaders up in Morgantown decided to plant a church in my hometown here in Charleston, and River Ridge Church is what they came up with. I had a chance to meet its pastor, Matt Santen, recently, and came away impressed. Visit their website here.

Finally, check out the lyrics to the song "I Need To Wake Up,", written by Melissa Etheridge for the documentary An Inconvenient Truth -- you know, Al Gore's environmental opus. I have a few thing I'd like to share about it in the coming days. To be thinking about it, just pay close attention to the words of the song.

Grace and peace ...

0 comments: