2008-03-29

4 a.m. and all's well ...

... except that I can't sleep, anyway.

My wife's headed out to San Diego for the weekend, so you might pray that's she'll have a safe trip to and fro. Or, that she'll have "travel mercies," as the Baptists call it.

And pray that I'll have "patience mercies," as I'll have two toddlers to deal with, on my own, for the NEXT FIVE DAYS! Yes, I'm terrified. Sadly, I take my wife for granted ... I think God is going to reveal to me just how much in the next few days.

Thinking about a site re-design in the next few weeks. Anyone care to weigh in?

OK. Just rambling. Grace and peace...

E-mail comments to CandidChristian@gmail.com, or use the social media buttons below.




All works on CandidChristian.com are governed by a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-ShareAlike license. Inquiries seeking exceptions to this particular license are welcomed; e-mail CandidChristian@gmail.com for more information.

0 comments: