2009-06-12

Christianity Uncorked

Sheesh...it's been since March that I've blogged. Part of that is being busy. Part of it is not making it as much of a priority as I should. And a part of it is that since I started working at Union Mission I have been blogging over at blog.wefeedpeople.com.

However, now that my good friend Jesse Wisnewski and I are beginning our Christianity Uncorked series, it's a good time to get back in the swing of things here on the blog. I'll get back to writing regularly, and now Jesse is going to be posting here as well. I'm very excited about that.

Below you'll find the flyer to our bi-monthly "Christianity Uncorked" discussion group. You can also engage the discussion on Facebook; just log on and look up either Jesse or myself and check our event calendar.

Hope to see you soon!

0 comments: